New PC crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

amraf2001

Hello

I have a newish PC little over 30 days old - Windows XP home - AMD 6000+ CPU - 2 gig Memory-515 graphics card.

PC is rebooting - getting a blue scren of death - Seems to be just hepping now and them -

ran windows update - SFC.exe - and a full virus scan - no joy - removed all the startup items in msconfig

reformatted my PC and reinstalled XP home - still geeting the same message

I have attached a few of mine minidump files (saved them in txt so people can read them)

If you want to know anything, just ask

Attachments

• Mini091907-01dmp.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Mini092007-03dmp.txt
    4 KB · Views: 6
Hello, amraf2001, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

Hello, thanks for getting back to me. I have updated my profile now has some more info about my PC motherboard etc - hope the info helps

PC is new - seemed to be geting the blue screen now and then - I have reinstelled windows XP home - I have ran a virus scan and performed windows
update and went to command promt and performed a SCF.exe.scannow

all usb divies seem to be working fine- i have uninstalled my usb divices
and reinstalled them all

any one have any thoughts

thanks for your help

Your minidump is crashed with IRQL x'1c'. If your windows install Panda, it will have this symptom. If your windows does not have Panda, it is hardware problem and most likely it is ram or CPU problem.

Information extracted from your 2nd minidump report
BugCheck 1000000A, {16, 1c, 0, 80502392}

disable usb

Have you tried disabling USB ports (one hub at a time)? To determine if one port/device is causing this? Microsoft obviously thinks it's USB related.

Good Luck!

cheers!
Jason

amraf2001 said:
Hello, thanks for getting back to me. I have updated my profile now has some more info about my PC motherboard etc - hope the info helps

PC is new - seemed to be geting the blue screen now and then - I have reinstelled windows XP home - I have ran a virus scan and performed windows
update and went to command promt and performed a SCF.exe.scannow

all usb divies seem to be working fine- i have uninstalled my usb divices
and reinstalled them all

any one have any thoughts

thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back