New Person

Welcome to Techspot Forums

Please, if you have not already, check out the forums FAQ and please try and adhere to the Terms of Service ;)
Check out the "Newcomer Hello and Welcome" thread for further details.

Hope you find your time in these forums useful, informative and fun.

Welcome :wave:

Heh. Welcome. You'll find that some people in here are more than they seem. We all hope you stay, and contribute toward the community, it can be rewarding.

hi, i'm new too :p

hehe... this place hasnt changed a bit... though, i would think that Phantasm66 and others would have over 10,000 posts by now. did 3ds go through another overhaul or somethin?

temporarily back again,
WhackZero :D

/edit... whoa, i still have more post than some of you regulars! what's up with that?! ;)

Originally posted by Whack0
hi, i'm new too :p

hehe... this place hasnt changed a bit... though, i would think that Phantasm66 and others would have over 10,000 posts by now. did 3ds go through another overhaul or somethin?

temporarily back again,
WhackZero :D

/edit... whoa, i still have more post than some of you regulars! what's up with that?! ;)
]
Heh, you aren't new, we remember you from back in the day. Yeh 3DS changed to Techspot if you didn't know, but its the same group of people, actually picked up a few quality people on the way :)

heh, ya, i was still here when they changed it to techspot... i sorta migrated away after that...

any major contests since then?

Welcome, Crippy. I have to tell you that this is the place for any advice or information you may need concerning all things PC...and it's also a great place for a laugh and some relaxation. I have found it to be invaluable.:grinthumb

Back