New technology called MRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

weazle302

i have found out about a new technology called mram and witch is magnetic then what ever ram stands for ,tell me please, but anyway it basically is ram but it keeps all of the data stored on it wen there is no power going to it yay it will make everybody happy yay please talk to me if im wrong about anything... ok soo tell meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think I want my ram keeping information. So lets say you get a bsod while you were playing a ram heavy game, so when you start up it will save the information, rendering my os small room to do its thing?

Or what about video editing software. Why would I want my ram storing that information. All those millions of processes that you had to go through in 5 mins of file conversion or w/e you were doing. Not needed when you're done.

Oh I'm sure it will only keep it for a certain amount of time. But my current ram keeps that information until I'm finished with the task. I think I'll keep what I have.

I find this type of memory utterly useless in today's low power technology world. We need computers that use less power to do more, not use more power to do less.

nooonooonooo

well im not much of an expert in fact i probably don't know as much as most of you but well it wouldn't meen that you wouldn't have normal ram it would jest meen that you could have normal ram and then in place of a hard drive you could have mram and i thought that normal ram would jest loose the data if it lost power so wouldn't that meen as you play the game it would jest be deleting it after it doesn't need it so my gess is that it would be jest like a normal pc but it could save things faster right?

o and well if you are going to complane about power usage than well m ram can keep memory wen there is no power going to it and if you hate power soo much here is a subject i know better if we simply work harder at developing anti matter power sources than we could make a plant that uses the same amount of material as a nukleor power plant yet it would produce 1000 times the energy hahhahaahhaha yes its true foooollllllllss hahahhahahha wat ever but anti matter is a verry cool substance and think if we do make anti matter power plant than one could replace 1000 nukleor power plant and it would have no editions unless you consider energy as an emission yet it would still use the same amount of material sooo buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yay i win i think also i am the worst speller in the world

but ya im pretty sure it would be jest fine i meen its not like you cant delete the data on it at alll so um ya correct me if im wrong or something but i like squirrels moor than pcs so take that squirrel hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back