newbi and need help with gatewaybiz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
hy guys this is cool you guys are here to help me I have a problem with my compuetr. I have norton anti virus , spy sweeper and trend micro anti virus running on my computer. they all do scans daily and I came home the other day and found my homepage had been changed to gatewaybiz.com and I was unable to log into my online banking because there was a problem with my cookies settings. I tried to go into the internet options and change the settings to allow the cookies but it doesnt help and I cannot change my homepage it just keeps going there. I just downloaded hjt and I am going to try to attach my log to this and see what you guys think.sorry about the format I don't know how to change it??

yes there are a few problems there. i advise you to go THIS LOCATION and follow all the instructions fully. it is easier than it looks.
in addition to this you will need to change the name of hijack this to 'analyse this'. put in its own folder in prog files or docs, path should read C/prog files/hijackthis/analyser v_2.exe
after you have completed all the scans, post all the logs they produce, as you have done with your hjt log.
you need to uninstall everything to do with funwebproducts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back