newegg.com

N1Hawk

I'm trying to register for newegg.com and when i'm trying to register is says State: but there's no option for Ontario. i'm in Ontario, Canada. Does newegg.com ship to Ontario?

N1Hawk

N1Hawk said:
I'm trying to register for newegg.com and when i'm trying to register is says State: but there's no option for Ontario. i'm in Ontario, Canada. Does newegg.com ship to Ontario?

N1Hawk

Try calling them, newegg.com is definatly worth calling; they are a lifesaver for people on a budget (like me) :cool: !

Quote from NewEgg FAQ's.

Newegg.com does not currently ship internationally; we only deliver to locations within the United States and to Puerto Rico.

is there any websites like newegg.com that people who have budgets like me that could use and order here in Canada?

olefarte said:
Quote from NewEgg FAQ's.

Newegg.com does not currently ship internationally; we only deliver to locations within the United States and to Puerto Rico.

"We"? Do you work for newegg ;)?

olefarte said:
No I don't, just a copy and paste from there FAQ's page on shipping. Wish I did though.

Lol, that would be a pretty cool job, I wonder if they offer discouts to there employees?

Newegg has said on another thread in these forums that they plan to sell to Canada in the future.

Back