NewEgg deal of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
This has to be the best deal you can get on a videocard in the whole net. While browsing Newegg's website this afternoon, I noticed they are currently selling OEM Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb videocards for $229!

This is really insane when most mid-range cards are selling for slightly less than that. And in case you were thinking this deal was too good to be true, this board is clocked exactly the same as retail boards, so no worries.

If you happen to buy the card, we will appreciate you tell them who sent you.

AND check out their Antec P160 aluminum case. That WILL be my case some day (not much of a modder). At $100 w/o PS, it's a helluva price.:D

That is awesome. I don't know whether or not I would have bought that though, I love my Gainward 5950 Ultra that I bought for the exact same price as that 9800 Pro and I wouldn't have waited even if I did know this was going to happen beforehand.

Not like I could buy it anyway, since it's out of stock...

if it carries a good warranty, id snatch it up in a second. imo its a beter deal, since refurb parts are built under more strict standards than new parts. i would bet $50 on a refurb part, i don't need the driver cd anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back