Newest RV670 comes out 11/7 wat u think bout it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gex1991

the new AMD RV670 chip is suppose to have better balance of power, price, and power consumption. it will have the same chip structure as the RV600 but will support much more, running at X10.1 and powering HDMI and HDPC.

the two available versions will be called Gladiator and Revival. the gladiator will have 512 MB GDDR4 graphics memory. the GPU clocked all the way to 825MHz, and the memory frequency of 2.4GHz. On the otherharnd the Revival will have 256/512MB GDDR3 graphics memory, and the GPU frequency of 750MHz and memory frequency of 1.8GHz.

overall I think this is the next gen. graphics card for those hard core gamers

what do you think?

I've personally never have seen or tryed the current gen radeons (2000's) but from what I've heard their not exactly on everybodys good side. Thats just what i've heard, so I guess if they don't go the route of the 2000's then all should be good. (Note: I like ATI, I only own ATI cards)

ha good man good man, amd makes the best and yet intel sells 3X more then AMD. anyways how did u become a member and i am still in training?

he's been around longer than you, perhaps given more feedback/help, etc. ya noob :). anyway, as said above, the radeon variety isnt doing so hot. nvidia cards seem to fair better with the latest games right now, even if the specs on the radeons are faster

yea nvidia makes some 5k video cards but they are not worth the money, if money is not an issue then i think it is ok, but if u have a budget and want good for cheep wouldnt the new 670 be better?

i really dont know, noone knows right now til it comes out. once real world results are in, then we will see. Ive been an owner of each side now ati(then) nvidia(now) and although i had great success with my old card im just happy with where i am now in nvidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back