NFS Underground questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
questions

i need help on need for speed underground. how do u make the skyline sound like the skyline on yhe drag tutorial? what parts do u have to put on it? PLEASE HELP!

- Title & post edited
Didou

What is it you're asking exactly ? You want to modify the game so that when you're playing it, it sounds the same as the tutorial video ?

Sorry if I didn't quite get your question, but I've only played the NFS:U demo.;)

PS. Welcome to TechSpot. Hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:

Why are you worrying about how the car sounds?

I don't know if Engine & Exhaust upgrades change the way your car sounds just when you're driving, it does in real life, but where I'm at now at the Level 3 E & E upgrade I haven't noticed any difference in engine noise besides the Turbo.
You'll need to get a Turbo upgrade if you want the "PSSSHHHHT" sound the blowoff valve makes when you let off the accelerator or shift. I think that's probably what you're talking about.

There is also the possibility that the Drag tutorial used different sounds from in the real game. But I doubt that because the tutorials are videos from inside the game.

did anyone ever see 2 fast 2 furious the skyline? Thats how i want my skyline to sound on need for speed underground. if anybody knows the parts you need to put on please tell me!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back