NFSU2 Crashing during start up, with an error report

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has NFSU2 and i decided to copy it at a lan, I copyed it right from where the folder was on his computer, iv done this with many others games with succes, and in the past done it with this game as well, i decied to play it again, so i copyed it onto my computer, then when it copyed i went into the files and click on the start up, then game soon started up, with a black screen, then it starts loading, then 3 secounds later crashes to my desktop, and anyone help me, it comes up with an error report, saying something like "blah blah blah, )x4881a46 could not read memory, could this be because I don't hve the regestery files or something, or sumthing more? please help?

I've done this at a LAN myself recently. (I had the legal copy) and mates were copying my game files with no problems. you say you've done this before with this very game, have you tried deleting that copy, and try copying the game again? or copying it from a different person? or try installing the game, using a different cd key? or even changing the video settings on ur comp... Doing something like that'd probably fix ur problems...

This is a form of piracy and is not tolerated on these forums. Please do not discuss this topic here.

The easiest way to fix it is to buy a legit copy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back