Ninjai: The Little Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNGX1275

This is a pretty good series all done in flash.

Disclaimer: This contains some graphic violence, and some "adult language".

Also - chapters 7 and 8 kinda suck IMO, but if you can struggle through them 9 and 10 are decent. Appears they are goign to have 12 chapters total but at this time they only have 10 completed.
http://ww1.ninjai.com/index.html

I'm downloading the first chapter as we speak. Selecting large view was a mistake, I suppose...it's taking forever. 43% after 15 mins...

well they've been on chapter 10 for over six months but this sentence on their site is encouraging...

"We hope you're enjoying the first 10 chapters of Ninjai's saga. The Ninjai gang is hard at work on the climactic conclusion of Ninjai Volume One ....

I would really like to buy the whole thing on CD when they finish so I could watch it in a single continuous presentation.

oh, and a big bump to this old but dear thread :)

Wow! Vehementi it's taken you that long just to download one? Anyway, I've been waiting for the 11th one to come out. I just keep on watching the 2nd one over and over again :grinthumb Hahaha that's so funny.

Originally posted by Akio
Wow! Vehementi it's taken you that long just to download one? Anyway, I've been waiting for the 11th one to come out. I just keep on watching the 2nd one over and over again :grinthumb Hahaha that's so funny.

I had 28k back then. Now I have quadrazillion megabit DSL.

Originally posted by Tarkus
well they've been on chapter 10 for over six months but this sentence on their site is encouraging...

"We hope you're enjoying the first 10 chapters of Ninjai's saga. The Ninjai gang is hard at work on the climactic conclusion of Ninjai Volume One ....
That quote was from Tarkus on 06-11-2004

[size=4]Also - chapters 7 and 8 kinda suck IMO, but if you can struggle through them 9 and 10 are decent. Appears they are goign to have 12 chapters total but at this time they only have 10 completed.
http://ww1.ninjai.com/index.html[/size]
That quote was from me SNGX1275 on Jan 21st 2003.

Somebody is blowing wind up someones butt, and its not me.

GREAT NEWS ALL:

We are happy to announce Chapter 11 will be released
on January 25th and Chapter 12 three weeks after that.

We apologize for taking so long. Thanks for your support.
Ninjai couldn’t have better friends.

Let your friends know.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- the Ninjai Gang

Now, talk about yelling aloud "FINALLY" haha

Ah, it's o-kay, I know the wait was worth it.

The last 2 episodes better be good, its taken them on average 1 year apiece to complete them. *Check the date of the first post in this thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back