Nintendo?? Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

goomba

Do anyone here play Nintendo??
Or is it only Xbx and PC people here??

I'm getting a GC may 3rd(europe), I can't wait really...

I have a N64. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark ROCK. I'm a PD guru, Probably because when i got it i played almost constantly. Ive clocked up over 120hours with that game :)

If i ever do buy a next gen console, it will most likely be the GC, although the lack of DVD is a real turn-off. I heard from a friend that Panasonic or something will be releasing a DVD version but i dont know if thats true or not....

Originally posted by ScarletHippo
I have a N64. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark ROCK. I'm a PD guru, Probably because when i got it i played almost constantly. Ive clocked up over 120hours with that game :)

If i ever do buy a next gen console, it will most likely be the GC, although the lack of DVD is a real turn-off. I heard from a friend that Panasonic or something will be releasing a DVD version but i dont know if thats true or not....

The panasonic version is already available. Now, dont pass out when you see the pics in the link. I absolutely love every picture in this auction. The TV is so sweet and the Chromed GC is very cool looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1342621203

Wow, now that is some nice tweaked up Gamecube, too bad I only spend my time on my *crummy computer. The last console I had was a Playstation and it was the good ole' days. Oh, and sorry if I'm a n00b to these forums, I just want a new home to post at. I hope that didn't sound too corny. Later!:)

(*edited by mod, check your private message box)

i used to own a NES, GB and a SNES, and i love them. ah.. the days nintendo ruled and FF was on it :p

if i were to get a console these days (fat chance :haha: ), i'd probably get the PS2 since the game base is huge.. but if games start to be released on the GC too (+FF), then i'd get that.

Really? Well, I don't know these things because i'm not really into consoles very much, only my programming geekiness on my computer. Thanks.
:grinthumb

Heh, cool.

I know some PHP, Javascript, Perl, just mostly internet scripting languages. I'm only 14 and in need of a job... (Coughs) And i'm not planning to work at McDonnald's anytime soon. ;)

pc games mostly

When I have time to play, I use my PC. I do like the PS/2 though. They have come a long way since the PONG game I had as a kid in the 70's.:)

Yes, I play Nintendo. Got some old Nes's, SNES, N64, and GameCube. Don't play it too much (need time to play with PC), but I do like it.

I do also have an XBox along with most other console systems, but they are just there to complete my console system collection.

LNCPapa

I have started programming recently, haven't got that far yet!!

I have VB on school(dead easy), do I'm getting a top grade without doing that much!!:D

I started with C++, but the library wanted their book back....:mad:

I've also tried Java..

What is your best creation yet, XYZ359??

Well, I haven't had a best "creation" yet because I spend all my time actually learning the languages instead of making simple scripts. Think of me as a website designer that has no clue on what to make.

And, that's me.

Jeeze, I got myself a domain, server, books on programming languages and still haven't made anything yet. I mean, I know how to program but I don't know what to make to benefit someone else. I'm getting myself really mad. Heh.

I have a "Nintendo" site, it stinks!!

Trying to redesign it at the moment....

I'm also trying to make a game don't know what game, though....

*edited by moderator

Big people doubting the little people's abilities.

Pfft.

Do you know where I could get a job?
Like make a website for a company or such?

Thanks.

A website on programming doesn't sound to interesting.

Why do you want to see what I can do?
HMMMMMMMMM?!

Well, if you can give me a worthy topic to create a website about then I might consider it.

Your fellow colleagues could help you out (Other 3DS forum lingerers).

Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back