No more ugly wires

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could buy that, or you could get something much similar from the local hardware store for much cheaper.

Ph30nIX said:
you could buy that, or you could get something much similar from the local hardware store for much cheaper.
i have but this stuff quality is superior than the junk sold at the local hardware . and they dont carry the neat T conector or the wild colors.

i admit a connector would be handy, but still i am wary about ordering computer parts etc. off the ionternet, my friends wirelss router doesnt quite work properly and they couldnt send it back (its a linksys, or whatever)

Hand to hand

I like hand to hand it is easy fro some guy miles awy to say no to you it is harder to say no in person. This is why I use local stores still when building computers, the stores I use give discounts to small time builders and even larger builders, on top of that you suport the sales groth in your reagion. I have found the custom computer shops in my city to be better in price then buying online after chipping and taxs. You just have to look around find a good place and keep going there, one store I deal with will give me credit on my own personal hardware now even though it is their directive not to, this is because, to-date I have given them about $80,000.00 in sales over the last 5 years. NO website will do that for you.

You people need a reality check . this are very high quality stuff sold very cheap by a big company you can buy it by the foot or in large bundle . we are not talking about a $200.00 mother board or $400.00 video card. they dont sell computers parts either. some how this topic got way off track. and your cheap *****$ local hardware do not carry this product. this company supplys even the military . neon color looms and other stuff for a few dollar order and you people are making a big deal over it. a multi million dollar company is not going to rip you off for a few dollars worth of neon green looms and conectors.

NEVER HAD ONE and UPS or FEDX is allways on time maybe 1 day late. even if the worse happen " UPS truck cought fire or was hit by terrorist " you lost a few dollars worth of neon color looms +shrink tubes etc. lets not forget all of those little or big computer parts outlet in your town the stuff is ship to them by UPS OR Fedex . Tigerdirect in miami got 2 stores within 30 to 40 minute ride from my house how ever if they dont carry what i want i order thru the web and as big as they are they dont carry a lot of stuff or is not in the miami store so i have to order again from tigerdirect out of state warehouse using UPS . You have good chance of a screw up with a small flaky company on orders and i have order from a small flaky company with good result. Any one could have a bad experience but those are far and between. The first time i fell hard on my dirt bike it did not stop me from riding again.

The way I look at it I'm 15min away from a computer and hardware store and why waste 3 or 4 days and shipping that you have to pay for.

When the difference between 3-4 days is $20, 40, sometimes even $80, it's worth it. The only hardware places around here are ultra-crap places like BestBuy, CompUSA, et cetera, that have insane markups.

dont you guys have something like a computer fair, at ours the prices are about 3/4 retail or less. so if you know what your doing its great, next time i'll have a look and see if they have similar thing like wire-loom, i know that theres a stall that is dedicated to modding and lighting etc.

we have one

At the Balitmore Convention Center we have a Computer Expo once and awhille. It is really poor quality stuff. Cheap yes but i have never heard of most fot the brands. Since their here foro a weekend and gone for six months if you need to return/exchange your out of luck. I wish we could get a good one to come to town.

Sean

ROFL, we have one like every 2 weeks here. We get all that known brands (i think) and thens theres some cheap crappy stuff, But last time i went i bought a pair of 2.1 speakers for my gay computer for $19 AUD and thne in some catalouge i saw a "JBL" pair for $150AUD i mean wtf is with that. I dont really see why someone would pay that much when they can get a decend 5.1 and sound card for that price.

BTW. it seems like this is getting a bit offtopic. I'll get back to you when i check if they have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back