No Screen Showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to these forums...
I've recently bought a new PCI-E card.(Radeon 2600 XT) Once I placed it into my mobo, there is no screen. However, I did use a DVI - Analog connector and finally I got a screen. It started up normally, and there were little line distortions across the screen in BIOS screen+Windows Vista.
So then I switched back the card to my first PCI-E card. No screen at all. And with no Card, the Motherboard video Works. No distortions or anything. Everything was fine. Assuming it was my Mobo PCI-E slot, that became damaged while placing the video card in, I bought a new mobo.
I tried the two PCI-E cards. Again, it still shows up the same as before. Everything starts up correctly and shows no problems. I only get a screen when connecting a DVI-Analog Connector to a screen. DVI does not work.
I think it may have something to do with my PSU. It is a stock PSU 300 Watt. Is it dying ?? All of the fans on my computer start up.

Well i tried to update the drivers for it, but it said failed (or what i can see from the blurred monitor)
its not the PSU. Since i bought a 500w PSU.
The old Pci-E Card does not work either, and it was working fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back