No Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I have a problem Loading my bios or even windows. I start the pc and i get the beep, then the asus screen comes up then the test screen comes up but for about 1 second. when i time it right and push delete, it goes to a no signal screen and stays ( Can't get Bios), if i don't try to go into the bios, it goes to the windows boot screen then after its done loading it goes to a no signal, and stays. Everytime I boot up I get this. Hoping its not my bios screwed.

Specs:
nForce2 AGP,
AMD xp 2600+,
160 HD 5200rpm,
1 Gig,
nVidia Fx5500

If anyone has an idea, id be happy, Thanks in advance.

Hi Twe2nty and welcome to the TS Forum :wave:

It may be the video card that is the problem, have you tried removing it and reseating it, or swapping it out, check also that there are no bent or damaged pins on the end of the monitor cable.

Regards

Hey thanks, this is a great place.

Well i tried that, but still the same things are the exact same times. but if it was the card would it still show the boot screens?

Got it working, was a loose ide connection.

Thanks man

i had this problem with the asus mobo and antec psu. it's the psu. there's a posting on this thread under "weird problem". the voltages should be 12+ 5+ 3.3+ 1.5 +-
if the psu is outputting any less than these, you will not be able to continue. i had the same problem. test ram, graphic, cpu, mobo, everything was ok. until i tested the psu. i changed the psu, and it worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back