No Sound on Yahoo Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelch

When I am playing Yahoo! Pool, the sound works for the first few minutes, then after that, it doesn't work anymore. I tried reinstalling Java, which I have the latest one, and I still have the problem. Is there any way to fix this problem? The only way it seems to fix itself is by restarting Internet Explorer then it work for a few minutes, and its out again. Sometimes it lasted an hour, sometimes 2 minutes. It's driving me nutz. Anything to fix this?

Stelios

Thanks wolfram for the suggestion. I did that but still no solution. Is there anything else I can try?

Stelios

Very good card.
Why don´t you try to enable the integrated sound card on your motherboard?
Maybe it will work well, but if the problem is only with Yahoo pool, I wouldn´t enable the integrated. Just a thought.
Good luck!

Thanks wolfram for your suggestion. It's only with Yahoo pool so I will just have to leave it. I might though enable, temporally, the on board sound card just to see if the problem goes. Yes your are right I am very happy with my sound card especially when I use it with my MS Flight Simulator.

Cheers Stelios

Disable the sounds schemes in windows, there seems to be some kind of conflict between the java sounds and the windows sounds.
It works fine with me now

The reason is that when you hear the sound and you are doing something else then you know when is your turn to play. Besides its more realistic if you do hear sound. Don't you think?

Ok, when you are in the room you have these ads on the top and they change every once and a while, my question is, whenever the ad changes do you hear any sound like a click or something?

No I do not hear any clicks when the ads change. Should I? Do you think maybe the ads have something to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back