No VGA output in monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys :wave:

I have a problem to my computer there is no VGA output in monitor. Ive tried to pull out the videocard and just using the built in VGA in the mainboard but still there is no display in monitor its black no bios numbers, letters none just black. i tried using another monitor but still it wont work.
help me fixed my system unit and thanks :)

Hi

When you turn it on does the fan spin, hard drives whir, lights come on,?

Does the PC beep in anyway...

Regards

Two things come to mind immediately; If the power supply never reaches a "power good" state, then it won't continue; this could be caused by a shorted component on the motherboard or the board itself being shorted.
Remove all devices from the system except the hard drive, keyboard, and mouse. A card (such as a modem) or sound card that is shorted will also cause the power supply to stop immediately.

yes

yes the fan spin, hard drives whir, lights come on. but no display on monitor totaly black. i think the mother board is broken

Hi guys! I have a similar problem too. I even tried to reset the motherboard by pressing the "cmos clr" button & by removing the cmos battery. Can anybody help?

No VGA output signal

Hi guys! I have a similar problem too. Everything runs well when I start the PC but the monitor doesn't respond. I even tried to reset the motherboard by pressing the "cmos clr" button & by removing the cmos battery. Can anybody help?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back