No Video Capture Hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just Bought A New Webcam (mikomi M6517) For My Fujitsu Amilo Notebook And When I Try To Use It I Keep Getting A Message Saying That I Have 'no Video Capture Hardware' Or When I'm On Msn It Just Say Sthat No Webcam Can Be Detected. However When I Plug In It I Am Getting That Sound U Get When U Plug Anything Into The Usb Port. But Its Not Showing In 'my Computer' Either. I Installed All The Software That Came With It. I Have Windows Xp; Can Anyone Help??

Something Happened To Your Driver When You Installed It. Try Uninstalling And Reinstalling The Webcam Software, And Don't Plug In Your Webcam Until The Installation Software Says It Is Okay To Do So. Then What You Need To Do Is Replace The Shift Key On Your Keyboard As It Is Probably Worn Out By Now.

S'ok thanx i got it sorted. the drivers weren't installed at all; all the components of the cam were installed but there were two dll. things that wouldn't run on my computer so i had to download somethin to open them. thanks anyway. why would my shift key be worn out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back