no video

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrealjet

i am building a computer for my friend which includes an ausu a8n sli deluxe mobo and 6600gt pci-E16. This is the samt thing i have in my current computer and when i power up i get no video. i had the same problem when i built my last computer but i dont remember what i did to fix it. i have already tired resetting the RTC jumper on the mobo, an tips are helpful as i need to get it running ina few hours.....

Reseat the memory and make sure they are in the proper dimm slots if it's ddr and reseat the video card.

yea tried that a few times, i remember having this same problem with a diff 6600gt and same MOBO, took me a few days to figure it out but any other ideas? cant remember if i have to do something special like take card out or hit a certain key when i reset RTC or w/e

put the new card in my computer to testit and it works, must bea mobo thing or something im getting all power to everything but no video signal. trying to find a topic on this in google but all they say is reset cmos battery which ive done

neither of the 6600gt pci-E 16 cards i have require a molex connector, im going to go try a difrerent set of ram and see if that works, this seems ot be a common problem with this card and mobo so hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back