Not sure if I got problems or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehti6969

I've been going to windows update making sure to keep my system up to date, but since I downloaded service pack 2 , I don't seem to get anymore critical updates from them anymore. Last one was malicious software removal tool on 3/12, and the only other other than malware removal I've gotten a couple of them) was a security update on 2/22. Seems to me updates were comming out about 1 a week, but now I hardly get any. I still get the original 5 non critical updates I've gotten since service pack 2 (one is for my moniter) but even those haven't chanced. I'm wondering if I got some kind of ugly thats preventing me from future updates. I run Norton 2005 and keep it up to date along with ad aware se, spybot, and microsoft antispyware (also kept up to date), but these always come up clean. Any ideas, or is microsoft just not putting out updates like they used to?

Yeah, not too many critical updates lately. The malicious software removal tool you got is now their main monthly update. You'll be getting it again every few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back