Now PC Is Not Powering Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry its me again, it seems on my last post I had RAM that wasnt supported by my motherboard even though my motherboard said it supported DDR266 RAM. Anyway I sent it to Tigerdirect.com Store here in Miami to be fixed, so they did and I played my games for about two hours last night. So this morning I turned on the computer and the game I was playing was loading up and all of a sudden my computer just shut off. So I waited for it to cool down for about 10 minutes, I disconnected and reconnected the power cord I pressed the power button but it doesnt turn on now. So I waited a little longer and disconnected the extension, the outlet, and the power cord and reconnected it. But it still doesnt turn on! I think it was a cooling problem but even if it was it still wouldn't turn on. Please someone offer some suggestions.

Grizzly

you let the computer cool down? does that mean that it was hot b/c u do not want ur computer to be hot, if it is hot then either u have a crappy power supply or u dont have enough fans, how many fans do u have and what power supply do u have? (this is only if it was hot)

I know I have a not so great cooling in my computer but I have: 1 80mm case fan, PCI Slot cooler, and the power supply fan. The Power Supply is about 400w.

power supply should be good enough if ur system is an average one, so since ur computer did get rly hot then maybe something burned out on your motherboard and that would rly suck if that happened, always max out ur case fans! it doesnt cost much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back