NTFS.sys error

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Need help! I am new to this board and I am having problems with my pc. I have read alot of articles on this error, but none that discuss or say what the error is caused from. Is it a conflict with the hard drives or what?

I have a 40 gig maxtor hadrive along with a 200 gig seagate. I have verified that my 5750 invidia card is not the problem along with my 1 gig of memory because i have swapped them out with additional hardware. The only other option i could maybe see is the problem is my motherboard, but I am not so sure. I have seen alot of people say alot of things regarding their HD, but I am not so sure that is the main cause. Maybe it is. Please help!

Also, just a quick additional question. When you reformat, you do not need to install raid drivers if you do not have the same 2 size and brands of hardrives right? My buddy was telling me that that is the only way that the windows can be installed. I am wanting my 40 gig maxtor drive to be my operating system with my 200 gig seagate to be my backup for important data. Please help!

I am in the process of replacin gmy motherboard and replacing my XP pro disk. It is all under warranty, so I figured or was hoping this would fix the issue. Any suggestions?

There has a known problem of PC-Cillian which causes bugcheck 0x00000024 at XP SP2. What version of nVidia Display Card Driver are you using? The current version 66.93 is unstable and it causes blue screen. Version 61.77 is the stable version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back