Ntoskrnl.exe Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsantos

Hello,

first of all sorry for my bad english.

About 2 months ago, I was having some bluescreens PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when playing games, and the memory address of the problem was always the same. I thought it was a memory problem, so I bought a new one, inserted it in a new slot and removed the older one.
After it, I was capable of playing games. I thought that it was ok when a few weeks ago, after I used the program Paint Shop Pro and did a restart, when windows was starting the problem occurred again with the same "symptoms" (same module, same memory address).
Yesterday I had the same problem. After I played Madden 2005, I restarted the computer and when windows was starting the bluescreen appeared.

Resuming:

I was having bluescreens when playing games. After I changed the memory, the problems disappeared, but in 2 separate days, after I used/played Paint Shop Pro/Madden 2005, when restarting the computer the bluescreen appeared.
The problem is always the same (before and after I changed the memory)
ntoskrnl.exe
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
8056744e (memory address)

Very often I have problems also when using I.Explorer. A window saying "internet explorer has.....to close" appears and when analising the problem it´s also 0x0000050 (IE version for page_fault_in _nonpaged _area)
and always the same memory address.

I attached the last minidumps. (the 3rd one is after I used Paint Shop Pro, the last is after Madden 2005. The others I don´t remember).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    92.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello Cpc2004,

First, thank you for your reply.

I de-install ZoneAlarm and installed Kerio Personal Firewall, but today when restarting the computer it appeared again twice. The same module and the same memory address, but unexpectadly, it did not produced a dump file.
I think it´s maybe a board problem. What do you think ?
I know you can´t answer correctly without analising the dump files, but can you give me your opinion based in your experience ?

Thank you.

Hi nSantos,

Are you sure that the ZoneAlarm are complete un-install? As your version of ZoneAlarm is unstable and cause a lot of unknown problem. Probably faulty RAM is the culprit. Try reseat the memory to another memory slot.

STACK_TEXT:
b8767bec 8056aff4 0000000c e1bc0043 0000004e nt!CmpCompareCompressedName+0x5b
b8767c3c 8056b2ae e1035b60 e170614c b8767ca8 nt!CmpFindValueByNameFromCache+0xaa
b8767c9c 8056b236 e1706128 020a0010 7ffd4c00 nt!CmQueryValueKey+0x96
b8767d44 804de7ec 000002fc 7ffd4bf8 00000002 nt!NtQueryValueKey+0x2cc
b8767d44 7c91eb94 000002fc 7ffd4bf8 00000002 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0xf8

Hi cpc2004,

In the past 2 weeks i had 3 blue screens and they all have the same symptoms.
The symptoms are:
The 3 times, i was surfing the net and a window saying "internet explorer has.....needs to close" appeared and when analising the problem it´s also 0x0000050 (IE version for page_fault_in _nonpaged _area) and always the same memory address, like before.
Right after it i restarted the computer and when Windows was starting the blue screen appeared. I restarted again and the same blue screen appeared again.
I waited 10 minutes each time and i power on the computer and Windows started normally but it didn´t produced a dump file.
It didn´t appeared the window saying that the computer has recovered from a severe error..... :eek:

So after a problem with memory :confused: occurs, when i restart the computer, the blue screen appears, because when i don´t have such problem, i can restart the computer how many times i want, it will restart ok.

I don´t know what is the problem and without a dump file it´s very difficult to see what´s the error.
I don´t think it´s because of the memory because when i was having problems i bought a new memory but the error it´s equal, with the same memory address, the only changes are that with this new memory the blue screen only appears when Windows is starting, with the older one it appeared when i was playing games, using word etc....

Can you help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back