Ntune

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

tried downloading ntune from nvidia, im using xp 64, thought i picked the right version, tried it twice, not working, any advise?

great, and thanx

ok, im using rivatuner, metalx told me he got his 7950 gt to 1700mhz. I dont even see any option that will let me take it that high, im kinda lost

Lol, like I said, I used nTune. Worked fine for me, much better than Rivatuner... I never really liked Rivatuner, as it doesn't seem to want to keep my settings after a reboot no matter how many ways times I tell it to.

Also, I'll have you know that when I first got my 7950, it wouldn't even go to 1480Mhz. It was horrible when I got it, but it got better as it got more "burned in."

yeah settings reset. oh well, gonna sli my 7950 gt oc, thx for all your help. i learned way too much these passed couple of days. Plan to get bugged my some of my friends that will join sooon:)

If nTune isn't working, use ATItool. It is made for ATi cards, but Nvidia support has recently been added, and it works just great on Nvidia cards from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back