Number of posts

By GameJunkie72792 ยท 4 replies
Jan 21, 2008
Post New Reply
  1. so, last time i was on here i took a screenshot of my 337 posts.

i thought it would be funny to make fun of all you guys who post pics of your 1337 posts with the picture of my 337 post.

i dont know why it would be funny just random i guess

but anyway, i jumped on here today and it says i only have 270 posts.

i was like wtf, so i confirmed and looked at the screenie and sure enough it said i had 337 posts. im completely confused, im not worried about it i just found it odd, and was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

when i get a chance ill post the screenie its on my other system

2. peterdiva

peterdiva TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,088

3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

4. mscrx

mscrx TS Rookie Posts: 310

I recognized a same happening but this was not an old thread but a 2 weeks old sticky and even Julio wasn't able to trace it back by now... so I guess not all of these actions are planned. well, I don't care about my post count or something. its just information that might get lost and its not always outdated information!

5. GameJunkie72792

GameJunkie72792 TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 274

the search function never likes me, i dont know why. It never seems to work out.

i tried search "TechSpot post count drop" after seeing these responses and it showed up, but when i use the sites function it doesnt give me the exact posts.

but no worries, ill just use google straight up.