Nvidia 6200 nv_disp4 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis XII

Well....as you can see, this is a fairly common error and most annoying of the 6xxx series...or so i hear/read. I got this card about 5 days ago, and was able to play oblivion on medium perfectly, and play all my other games. But for some reason....if i alt tab out...or any other way to minimize any game, i can do it a few times before it crashes and sais nv_disp4 error....most of the time now it just goes to the blue screen of death.

Im also haveing problems with videos which i think this error is causing....any movie or link with wmp...or quicktime well not load and becomes very slow and annoying....i have to close it down, which takes awile to go back to being able to move my mouse, and do things normaly.

If any one knows anything that could help id appricate it....even somthing to fix the video error if its not releated to th nv_disp4 error would be aweome.

thx, but i have them already....it has to be related to the error, sense it never happend with my 9250 i had. Once again thank you for the idea.

TY TY TY TY.....the older 81.98 worked ....i just tried to open a movie and IT WORKED....you have seriosuly relieved me...im havent checked if the error still occurs when i alt tab out of game, but i can watch movies now so thats awesome...once again ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back