Nvidia Geforce 7300 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a geforce 7300 which worked in my old computer but won't work in my new computer for some reason, i also tried another video card that i know for sure worked but it wouldn't work in my computer and when i put it back in the computer it came from it wouldn't work in that computer anymore either. anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

It may have become faulty from the innitial move
The other computer may have killed it ie not compatible
These cards can be sensistive to anti-static too
You may not be fully seating the card
You have not mentioned exactly what happens on startup

You may want to update your System Specs and place them in your Profile too. This will enable TechSpot to confirm compatibility issues.

I just went through this..... You are going to have to get into your bios. Do you have onboard video??? If so, remove the card hook into that and boot into setup... Check to see if your pci is set to be your primary display device...

i had already checked my bios and that wasn't the problem, also the fan does work on the video card i just don't get any video....

wanna be geek I have already asked for system specs in the first reply to Laff420 issue.

This has not been supplied as yet

Laff420 these system specs will help in diagnosing your computer problem, you know , for you.

Just supplying onboard video yes/no is only one part.

What about

Windows version
Ram
M/b
etc ...

I'd say these are just as important
Without all these specs, I am unsure how Laff420 can be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back