Nvidia or ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipknotHate

I am a loyal ATI fan. Amazing cards. But are you ATI or Nvidia?

Post your favorite cards.

Also which you like better High End cards like FireGLs or SLI cards.

I'm and Nvidia kind of guy myself. My favorite Nvidia cards are the 7600GT, the 7950GT, and the simply amazing new 8800GTS, and 8800GTX.

They have the best mid range card out there, the 7600GT. Which is also SLI capable which makes all that much better. Not to mention if you want to go SLI with them, it won't burn a hole in your wallet at $150 a piece.

Not to say that ATI is bad or anything. They have amazing products also, I just think that with Nvidia I can get a better bang for my buck.--> 7600GT! ;)

I divide my games into two sections; those that run best on ATI, and those that run best on nVidia. I've heard people say that one is better than the other, but it just depends on the game you are playing. Games like Doom, Quake, and FEAR will run best on nVidia, while games like Oblivion will run best on ATI. I like both, but tend to play games that would run best on ATI, so I would most likely end up with a Radeon.

OK favorite ATI cards:

X1950 Pro, X1900, X1800, X1600, X1300, X800

Nvidia cards:

GeForce 6600GT, 6800, 6800 Pro, 7600GS, 7900GT

Im a loyal nVidia fan really ;)

I have tried both and both companys make good cards and also great cards. If you want to run duel monitors or a really big wide screen ATI seems to do better, if you just want a good card for your money I would suggest NVidia.

Nvidia all the way.

ATI is ok but I prefer Nvidia. I have had both but I love my 7800 GTX

ATI is merging with AMD by the way and AMD is losing the competion to Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back