Oakley and Ray-Ban frames coming to Google Glass

Scorpus

Staff member
Google won't just be positioning Glass as a wearable for tech enthusiasts: the company has announced a partnership with the world's largest eyewear company, Luxottica, to produce exclusive frames for Glass. The deal struck will focus on the United States...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56119-oakley-and-ray-ban-frames-coming-to-google-glass.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

wastedkill

Whoa these look as awesome as the dump I took earlier, integrate it properly dont superglue it onto your glasses.... its definately not work the extra cash when superglue costs just $1 save yourself $99-$199 by buying some superglue and supergluing some glasses onto your glass.

GhostRyder

You know, none of these styles besides the default sounds appealing right now as far as eye-wear is concerned at least.

Can't we just have it look like a scouter :p

G

I agree with wastedkill. These things look terrible. I think the only ones that looked okay was that one company who was working on glasses where everything was integrated right into them. Not sure I would buy it but it looked the best so far.

G

Instead of models to show off their glasses, why don't they use wizards.

Skidmarksdeluxe

Whoa... awesome looking glasses if you don't mind looking like a fool. I'll jump on the Google glasses bandwagon when they make the module small enough to fit on contact lenses, until then I'm out.