Oblivion- Adoring Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchy

Those who've played Oblivion and become Grand Champion of the Arena will know about the Adoring Fan character. A short and extremely annoying wood elf.
There's only one thing to do with him, kill him.
First time I just lured him into a dark corner and hacked him to death,
Next time, i'm going to soul trap him then shoot him

How do you guys kill him, punch him, poison him, get him mauled by ogres? Whats the most humourous death you've engineered?

I had him follow me up on to a mountain, where i used a paralysis spell on him. Off the edge he went. He didnt die, but it was a funny thing to see. I will do it agian and post a screenshot.

Mods solve everything.
If you install the Marksman Mod (its so easy and flawless) you get access to Elastic Arrows which send your unfortunate enemy flying further than I though possible.
I went up in the Colovian Highlands and shot a deer, it flew half the way to Chorrol.
As son as I've unlocked Adoring Fan (I started a new character) I'm going to see how far I can catapult him. :grinthumb
I need a bit of advice, where is the highest place in Cyrodil (in your opinion if not fact).

I have found some nice mountains outside of choroll.

BTW where do you get the mods?

I personally got them from the PC Gamer UK disk, though i'm fairly sure they are on Fileplanet.com and it may be worth a look on planetelderscrolls.
It's called The Extreme Marksman Mod, it makes a chest outside the Grey Mare with loads of arrows in. Don't worry about wasting them, the chest refills every few days and the arrows are good for selling as well.

I've heard that Gnoll Mountain in the Jeralls is the highest place without the Wizards Tower plugin, role on death. :D I might try it first with my pets (Petshop mod, makes shop in Cheydinhal where you can buy pets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back