Oblivion, all it's cracked up to be???

Status
Not open for further replies.

aksd

About a year ago I got an official Xbox mag. with an oblivion preview. I thought 'Wow sweet!'. Between then and now I've had time to complete Morrowind a few times and LOVED IT! I bought Oblivion and felt a bit let down. Like what made Elder Scrolls so great was taken away and replaced with eye-candy. When I spend $60+ on a game I hope that I'm going to get my money's worth out of it.

My exact thoughts about Oblivion can be read here: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/player_review.html?id=322653

Please give me some feedback. I need to know whether-or-not I'm the only one who feels this way or that the game is missing it's 'Elder Scrolls' feel.

Thanks

I agree with pretty much everything you said in your review, all but the score you gave it. I'd give it a 7/8 or so out of 10 myself (not the 2.6 you gave it ;) )

Anyways, just wanted to let you know I found myself nodding my head in agreement with a lot of what you wrote.

Perhaps I gave it too low of a score. I may change it.

Thank you for your reply.

Then again I may be trying to compare apples to oranges. Morrowind was a full tilt RPG, Oblivion is an action/adventure RPG. So differant that it would be like comparing Never Winter Nights to Fable TLC. They're both RPGs but geared toward differant audiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back