Oblivion Theives Guild Quest Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo_zac

I joined the thieves guild and i started doing their quests. I did the quest for the Gray Fox called Turning A Blind Eye and i stole the Savilla's Stone for him. I have fenced the required amount of gold for the next quest(700 gold) in fact i have fenced over 3000 gold! but for some reason no messenger comes for me to start the next quest. I have finished the Fighters guild quests the Main Quests and the Assasins Guilds quests and done lots of other random quests. is it possible that another quest or someone i have killed or something i have done has conflicted with the next Gray Fox quest? I really want to finish the Theives Guild Quests!

Any help will be greatly appreciated

How long have you been waiting?
Does it say in your Quest log a messenger will contact you?
Have you missed a step, look in the quest log.

Sometimes it takes awhile for the messsenger to find you. Just walk around Imperial City for a few (in game) hours.

well i gave up waiting so i just got the console command and spawned the person! I dont count that as cheating because I waited and they didnt show!

messenger isnt coming for the last quest

Okay I really need help, i did the mission where you have to get Jak's boots. I,ve fenced an ungodly amount of stolen goods. Amusei isn't coming to me though, and iv'e tried waiting for days ( using wait ). Iv'e even gone to the waterfront district and seen him standing there and he doesnt have the message for me. WHAT DO I DO??? Please help!!!

I also have this problem, i think i worked out why nothing happens. It seems all of us have fenced a massive amount of gold. (much over 1000) I guess it's just a glitch but i think your not meant to fence that much gold till after you become Gray Fox. And i would also like to know the command for summoning the player? If you could please tell me.

Ok i found the command for teleporting you to the player. Just type 'movetoqt' without the ' in your console and it should teleport you to the fencer, sell something to him and then wait a few hours.

Nice fencing over 3k gold =D

I wish I could help but I usualy join the Assassin's guild ( or what ever it's called )

glitch

Wow that sucks, I had fenced 100,000-200,000 gold, but i ended up starting a new game anyways and got to complete the final heist and become the gray fox, this time i only fenced around 1,300 so you must be right.

Thanks Flaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back