Office 2007 0n XP SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartmike

I have Microsoft Xp SP1 I want to install office 2007 on it. Is there a way I can do this without having to get SP2 or higher?

No

Minimum System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack (SP) 2 or later or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (or higher) required

500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher

256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher

DVD drive

1 gigahertz (GHz) and 512 MB of RAM or higher is required to run Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager

2 gigabyte (GB) necessary for install; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive

Minimum 800x600; 1024x768 monitor resolution or higher recommended

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 with service packs, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later required for Outlook 2007 users. To install Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, you will need to first install Outlook 2007

why don't you want to install SP2? you are missing out on a lot of features that it offers.

Now you're going to check all my posts (actually I don't mind)

Anyway, he may have activation issues ;)

Or he may be running on Dialup (yes you can order the CD)

Hey Xp SP3 should be out soon, maybe he's waiting for that.

I am sorry if it seems like I am following you around. Not my intent, just a small world here. I am new to the site and trying to learn all the nuances available and help anyone I can with the little I think I know. I have not been on a forum of this quality before. There are a lot of smart people giving answers. As I search... I learn.

Regarding this post... Even running dial up - just go to the local coffee house that provides free wifi access. (unless ofcourse it is a desk top - typing faster than I am thinking)
I am just wondering if there is some troubles with MS Update. They have made it ever harder these days to upgrade especially when having 'activation' issues.

I find that activation issues are not worth it anymore these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back