Official Portal Website (Valve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifc8lraz

I can't figure this website out. It's supposed to be the "Portal" official website (I can't wait for that game :) ). I know some commands like login, help, and that's about it. The password is "portal" when you try to log in. If you type "apply" in it gives you a 64-number/letter code to remember that flashes (and changes when it flashes). Once you finish this weird test, it asks for the code, and it won't accept even the right code entered. Can anyone figure this out?

http://www.aperturescience.com/

Hi

OK so I did the test, all of it was gobbledegook, as for entering the UIN at the end i did and I was told I got it wrong and to wait at my workstation, well I cant I have to go out, so if anyone asks for me, tell them i'm on the toilet will ya....

Ididmyc600 said:
Hi

OK so I did the test, all of it was gobbledegook, as for entering the UIN at the end i did and I was told I got it wrong and to wait at my workstation, well I cant I have to go out, so if anyone asks for me, tell them i'm on the toilet will ya....

No matter what you enter for your UIN Number (even if it's correct), the site won't take it. It's really weird.

Is there a purpose to it, the site is just a flash thing anyway, so the source code says anyway.

Regards

Ididmyc600 said:
Is there a purpose to it, the site is just a flash thing anyway, so the source code says anyway.

Regards

Who knows, it is valve ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back