Official TS UT2004 Server PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDoMM

Following on from queries brought up on another thread i started, a few people (including me) would like to see an official TS UT2004 server, the game is beeing released this Friday (ive pre-ordered mine ;) )

Im asking anyone who owns a server and is willing to start a dedicated UT2004 server on it to get in touch with a moderator or me or whatever and post the details to it, im suggesting we go for a private TS server to begin with, then depending on its popularity and/or how stable the connection is we then go for a public server.

If nobody is willing to do this, is there anyone out there willing to put forard a bit of money to rent a Jolt.co.uk server on a monthly basis? i'd happily put a reasonable amount towards one as long as we have the people to play on it.

Hope to get a few replies

The $$$ side of the house may be a bit of a tough sell...maybe there is a way TS could host the server, thereby having a bit of central control (I have no clue what the infrastructure is like and you'd have to have someone be able to maintain it and all)...if that were the case, I'd be happy to make a small contribution or something...depends on how many people would be into it on a regular basis...I probably wouldn't be able to spend much time using it, but I really like this site and the people here, so I'd be happy to pitch in.

Looks like we dont have many takers for this, prolly because nobody plays UT2004, i urge you all, if you have a spare bit of money lying around to buy UT2004, you will not regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back