Old Tedster (aka "Sarge") just got orders......

Tedster

Tedster here....

just got orders to report to Fort Hood, (central Texas)..... and then more than likely deploy to Iraq.....

will keep you guys posted....

I'm gonna miss old El Paso. I like it here.

Travelling To Bulgaria

boril said:
Wish you luck man watch your back....

Hey Boril - You are actually from Bulgaria!! I have been to your town back in 1991 and stayed at the Novotel. I spent almost two weeks touring the country starting first at Sofia. My driver was a famous Bulgarian stage actor and the guide Sergei who speaks perfect English was originally from Ukraine. I had a nice time there - of course all this for free - I had won a lucky draw prize after subscribing to a credit card.

Now the surprise - I have just won again a prize in a contest sponsored by ESPN and our local newspaper in conjunction with Formula One. We will be travelling to old Britain sometime this early 2006 - we will extend our stay as I wish to visit the famous city of York and maybe including Scotland.

Bulgaria is surely a beautiful country with so many things to do and see and very affordable. Your ski resort is wonderful. I will try to make another trip in the future but this time with my wife and children. Cheers from Singapore. :)

Moving To Texas And Maybe To Iraq

Tedster said:
Tedster here....

just got orders to report to Fort Hood, (central Texas)..... and then more than likely deploy to Iraq.....

will keep you guys posted....

I'm gonna miss old El Paso. I like it here.

Hey Sarge, take care of yourself. I have just known you for a day but I think we can be friend forever. Be safe and be back!! Bon Voyage Sarge. :wave:

Will keep ya posted..... I'll let you guys know what's up. I should have computer access for a while....

Tedster said:
Will keep ya posted..... I'll let you guys know what's up. I should have computer access for a while....

That`s good to hear Tedster.

My son is in the british army, and he`s been to Iraq as well(Basra).

Regards Howard :)

I've worked with you chaps here at our desert training in El Paso. Always a pleasure.
I always found it amusing you took time for tea (even in the middile of a battle!)

When you go there, take a few of those virii and trojans with you, that you so kindly took care of for others. Bury them somewhere in Tikrit, I think they belong there!

Thanks for the assistance in that healthcare department.
Look after yourself and come back whole and alive!

gladly.... although my job in the Army is not computer warfare!

I think the average Iraqi is more worried about getting food on the table and not getting shot in the process than what he has on his fingers and toes (an Iraqi computer.)

What's an insurgant's computer?

(They can count to 21 if they take their shoes and pants off.)

Tedster said:
gladly.... although my job in the Army is not computer warfare!

I think the average Iraqi is more worried about getting food on the table and not getting shot in the process than what he has on his fingers and toes (an Iraqi computer.)

What's an insurgant's computer?

(They can count to 21 if they take their shoes and pants off.)

Hey Sarge, thats a good one...Hahaha. :cool: :cool: :cool:

How many Iraqi's does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to change the lightbulb and another to flog him in the process.

Good luck to u Tedster. Hope u r back for ur 7800 GT thats(hopefully) waiting for u! That should be a more thah enough incentive to stay alive, eh?

ah yes.... I'm not bashing Iraqis.... just trying to make humor in a very grave situation!

laughter IS the best medicine!

------------------

will keep ya posted..... I don't move to Ft. Hood until 1 February and deployment to Iraq is yet even further off.....

maybe I'll get lucky and Rumsfeld will cancell it.

Back