old video card and display driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbeaudet

Hi...I'm using a relatively old Toshiba Satellite Laptop. The company who manufactured my display driver and video card, Trident Microsystems, stopped manufacturing video cards and with this, terminated updates. I just bought Microsoft Flight Simulator X and after installation, an error message read "Flight simulator is not working with your video card" and then gave options for resolving the issue. I visited Trident's website, and they only make TVs now. I could not find an update or newer version of the drivers. Is there any way i could get my display driver to work with more modern games, Like Flight simulator?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Here are my drivers and display adapters:
Trident Video Accelerator CyberBlade XP Ai1 v5.9030-008V.22lCD

Also: If you could help me resolve some issues with these devices:

Intel(R) PRO/100 M Mobile Connection [ERROR: This device cannot start. (Code 10)
------------------
The Drivers for SDDMl2 are not installed....i have no idea what SDDMl2 is...i know i can reinstall the driver, but id like to know what it is first...
------------------
Windows Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem [The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) ] windows cannot find the neccesary files to reinstall it
------------------
Windows User Mode Driver Framework [The drivers for this device are not ]installed. (Code 28) ] Windows could not find the necessary software to reinstall the driver.

Thanks Again, Chris

cbeaudet said:
I just bought Microsoft Flight Simulator X and after installation, an error message read "Flight simulator is not working with your video card"

Chances are your card is to old and underpowered to work with the game, there isnt much you can do.

Also: If you could help me resolve some issues with these devices:

Intel(R) PRO/100 M Mobile Connection [ERROR: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Code 10 usually means there is a conflict between the device and another on the system, you will be able to look in the help section of windows as to how to solve a code 10 error
------------------

The Drivers for SDDMl2 are not installed....i have no idea what SDDMl2 is...i know i can reinstall the driver, but id like to know what it is first...

I did a google on that and found this thread from a Dell site

------------------
Windows Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem [The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) ] windows cannot find the neccesary files to reinstall it

pass

------------------
Windows User Mode Driver Framework [The drivers for this device are not ]installed. (Code 28) ]Windows could not find the necessary software to reinstall the driver.

pass

Hope this helps a bit

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back