OMG!!! This is getting annoying. Plz TS help me. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGoDXx

I keep geting plugin problems even though i did what you guys said. The thing with adobe.
This does really pisses me off. But thesong plays but the error pops up. But on some sites like i cant hear anything

Ok um. Explain in detail what your talking about because from the first post i have no idea what the problem is.

ok sry this is the problem like if i wanna go to listen to a clip or sometin i get the error even though i did wat u guys posted. :mad: i even downloaded quicktime7 but if i go to my xanga site i hear it but the error still pops up is this a glitch

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have no idea what it is you`re talking about.

Please give as much info as you can, so we can help you.

What is the exact error message you`re getting?

i did wat u guys posted.
Please post a link so we know what thread you`re talking about.

The thing with adobe.
What thing with Adobe?

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

OK here it is i have a xanga site and when i get in there it plays the music but it says that a plugin didnt initilize property. Same thing when i go here
www.i-petz.com/music/anime_games/alwayswithme.mid . And here is my xanga site xanga.com/Gamers_Heaven_Project/ i reallly dont no wats wrong.
Here is the thread https://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-23841-Plugin-Error-Adobe-Reader-7.html

PS i have also another problem like i cant uninstall quicktime, it says that i dont have uninstall.log and i actuaully i dont dont know where it went. is there like a copy?

I think I understand.

Go HERE and download the latest version of Quicktime, and Itunes. Install them, and see if that solves your problem.

Regards Howard :)

xXGoDXx said:
I keep geting plugin problems even though i did what you guys said. The thing with adobe.
This does really pisses me off. But thesong plays but the error pops up. But on some sites like i cant hear anything

OMGZ0rZ PLZ H4LP! :haha:

Thanks for posting the information at least. Hopefully someone can help you out now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back