Online games

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

I see a lot of young people here, and a lot of older people as well. Just wanted to know if anyone plays or have played any online games. I'm currently playing Lineage 2. I started with Everquest in 2003, gave it up in 04, started playing L2, cant play anything else because they all seem too "carebear" and no pvp or not enough open pvp.

The only MMO I have played is Guild Wars. I call it WoW lite. It was fun but I cant keep it up so I stopped. I play source and Bf2 as well.

Used to play Starcraft online all the time. Also used to play some UT back in college. Don't game online anymore, maybe that will change if I can ever find enough time to really get into C&C3.

Aubrey C1 said:
definitely try runescape i have a feeling it's your kind of game kill online players for no reason it's just fun

www.runescape.com

RuneScape, are you serious, lol I'll stick to Lineage2, its RSx100, plus I wouldnt do RS waste of all my hard earned hardware.

fear is a great game. but since I started MMO's I cant play for more than an hour or so. The multi player online play is fun too

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
FEAR MP is great fun.
Amen to that. Funniest game I've ever played when played at a LAN party... everyone laughs there heads off ;)

As to MMOs, I was a light WoW player (got a 30 Warlock) and a mega hardcore Guild Wars player about a year ago. I have something in the area of 800 hours of play time logged on my GW account... but I played so much and got so addicted that it's not fun anymore. Especially after trying WoW for a bit. GW is better in some ways and WoW is better in others, but the main reason for me that WoW is better is the custom servers. No paying every month and you can play as a lvl 255 ;)

I dont think playing at super high lvls and not working for it is all that fun, and private servers are short of people all the time, you just see the same people. I have about 5000 hours logged into lineage for the last 3 years. I"m happy, but I cant stand carebear online games, WoW and GW's when you have to go to an arena just to fight someone.

I play GRAW online, some FEAR combat (great game BTW), and some good old Wolfenstein: ET :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back