Opera problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnugen

I am experiencing an annoying Opera problem. I'm not talking about my silky smooth tenor voice either.......wait for it !!! HA Anyway, it seems suddenly I can no longer do my banking or check hotmail due to some mystery certificate thing. I checked the certificate info in the info bar, it doesn't say anything...bascially, it says there is no info. I tried uninstalling, removing all traces from reg and reinstalling....same thing happens. I tried the few suggestions it gives, but nothing fixes it. I took a screen cap of the error message I receive...same thing for my banking as well. I hope somebody has some ideas, I prefer this so much more than IE for everything. SAVE ME, please !!!

I`m using Opera as well,and have just started getting the exact same problems.Am investigating.................

Ooooops, haha, sorry. Took the screen cap to post, then forgot....DUH !!!

Attachments

• opera error.jpg
    opera error.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 8
Strange....

When you get this error, is the page accessible in IE? Do you get this error all the time? Basicly what the error says is that there is something wrong with the network and that you should check your network connections. It shouldn't have anything specificly to do with Opera.

What is your network/proxy settings? The fault should either lay there, or in your network as such...

My Opera is working fine now.Must have been a temporary Opera specific glitch;or TOSG as I`m now calling it.

It seems to be okay again for me as well. Weird....must have been only encrypted or "secure" sites?? I only tried my banking site and hotmail....all other pages being mostly general run of the mill stuff worked fine. Hotmail and banking did work just fine in IE when not in opera.....all is fine (for now) in browserville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back