Operation Flashpoint Tweak Guide?

Analog

I remember reading through the old forums a few months ago and seeing mention of an upcoming tweak guide for this game, then a few days ago another short blurb in a news item. Any idea when we'll be seeing it?

I'm only asking because there are a lot of fairly arcane/confusing options when playing with the settings, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to get a little extra performance out of the game. If it's on par with the other guides here at 3DS, I'm sure it'll be very helpful.

And since I've finally gotten around to posting here, I'd like to say great job on the site, guys. I've been visiting for well over a year now, and this is easily one of the most useful, informative sites on the net, bar none.

Originally posted by Analog
And since I've finally gotten around to posting here, I'd like to say great job on the site, guys. I've been visiting for well over a year now, and this is easily one of the most useful, informative sites on the net, bar none.
Thank you very much. I know we take a lot of pride in this board keeping it clean and informative, without all the BS in the other boards.

Wouldn't it be necessary to do a little update on the tweak guide ?

I've purchased the GOTY edition which includes the Red Hammer & Resistance Add-Ons & there have been quite a few changes. Even without the Add-ons, the patches that have been released have brought a lot of upgrades on the textures.

Here's an example in the options.

OPGOTYoptions.PNG

Back