Out of Range signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello dudes. i need serious help for my computer. OKay, my spec of my cpu would be AMD Athlon(tm) 64*2 dual , core processor 4200+ , 2.21 GHz , 1.0 GB of RAM. im using a radeon x1650 graphic card with ATI Catalyst control centre installed. IM using a LG 1953s lcd screen.

THe first game i installed was MEdal of Honour (Pacific assult) and i first set the graphics to 1024 * 768 60 hz refresh. but after a few minutes in the game, the monitor would go blank and a blue messge come out saying signal out of range followed by 34.5/ 43hz. The weird thing is, i then tried setting my com resolution to 1280 * 1024 with a refresh rate of 75 hz, the error message would come out saying " 36.3/34hz". now it seems that my refresh rate has dropped.

Is there any way i can solve this issue. it not only happening to this game but also to my splinter cell game. i tried setting the splinter cel to 800 * 600 but the same thing happens. I beg for your help

Something is wrong with your setup of the LG. Take a closer look at how the monitor is setup... as something is incorrect between your LCD screen and the Video graphics... Also take a look at your Display Settings in the control panel to see what happens when you change display settings.

about my LG

well, what could be set up wrongly? i tried uninstallinh my driver for my LG and installing it again. Everything seems fine. For my LG, the refresh rate was 60 and could be set to 75 but i have tried both of it and the same prob happens. i have wondered why is it that it takes some time when im playing the game till the prob happens.

I dont think my screen cant handle the refresh rate cos i have set my game mode to 800 * 600 before, but it still happens. andi dont think its the graphics card prob cos i just got it tested at the shop dat day...so what else can be the prob? Could u explain what u mean by checking out my display settings and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back