Overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i got a Barton 2400+.

i have overclocked my ram and gfx card. its all fine but i have a gigabyte and it shows 65c but i read that its 15 more then usual.

its on 133hz atm but i can't go up in 1 intervals so its 133 , 166 , 200 ect.

my motherboard supports 400fsp. but im not sure about my cpu . so im gonna go up and up and watch teamperatures so thats why i want a Program that reads temps while on desktop?

Thank for that mbm5 yer its 70c man why do i get 70c with this gigabyte motherboard. dammmit and that cpuidle was really bad it raised 15c more and my computer turned off becuase of heat restriction in bios .. >.<

first time i restarted and overclocked to 166mhz. then the next day i turned on the computer it didn't boot. so i reset the bios and restated the 133mhz. it seemed fine but why did it only work for one day. bah

hi i got a Barton 2400+.

Er, no you haven't, Bartons start at 2500+.

Then your board is not suitable for overclocking.

first time i restarted and overclocked to 166mhz. then the next day i turned on the computer it didn't boot. so i reset the bios and restated the 133mhz. it seemed fine but why did it only work for one day. bah

I suggest you read some overclocking guides, and the many posts about overclocking on these forums. You clearly have enough knowledge to be dangerous, but not enough to overclock properly.

Yes i know. i have 2500+ i just check i forgot. um

Quote:

Then your board is not suitable for overclocking

Get a clue thx. how about i don't read some guides and you reply with a relavent reply that will help me. and i don't want your stupid reply about my knowledge.

i did overclock successfuly. so i would quit this forum becuase what you gave me for information was stupid and didn't help.

- Watch your language on these forums
Didou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back