P5n32-sli premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

Recently purchased this board. First time builder. I had no problems on start up. I love this board because it has 2 16 lane pci slots and another 8 lane pci slot for maybe a phsx card for you hard core 1st person shooter gamers. No bio revisions needed to support any of the new core2duo or quad processors. This board is amazingly cool to have so many features. I have the wifi version which runs great. If you're some sort of admin you can use the dual gigabit lan for a barrel effect for double the bandwidth. This board IS NOT for the overclock happy. You will get 25% overclock on this board. I think ASus did this purposely because the board isnt cheap. The commando and the other high end asus boards have many of the same features as this one. Also overclockable at 25%

At least try to use proper grammar and post reviews in the "Reviews by Members for Members" section :stickout:

MetalX said:
"Reviews by Members for Members" section :stickout:

It was originally posted in that forum. However, I didn`t think the review was good enough to remain there(no offence intended supersmashbrada), so I moved it. ;)

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back