Packet Tracer 4.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDawg

Just looking for this program and can't seem to find it anymore. I can find 3.2 and I don't really like it too much. I realize 4.0 is still a beta and being "tested" but we run it on our computers at school, and yea they won't give me a copy. So there must be some place to get it. Thanks in advance.

download Packet Tracer 4.0

I realize that Packet Tracer 4.0 is still in the beta stage but I want to download it and try it out.

Does anyone know where I can find its download link?

Any help would be appreciated.

stteng

I have it, it works great. Unfortunately I am now getting the message "The packet Tracer 4.0 test period is over. This application will expire at the end of the month. Please contact your test co-ordinator."

Man I hope they release it soon. This has become an invaluable tool for my CCNA classes.

brodiemac said:
I have it, it works great. Unfortunately I am now getting the message "The packet Tracer 4.0 test period is over. This application will expire at the end of the month. Please contact your test co-ordinator."

Man I hope they release it soon. This has become an invaluable tool for my CCNA classes.

where did you get it at? do you where I may be able to download it?

Packet Tracer 4.0 final version

Hi! Its just me again. I was wondering if you could tell me when the final Packet Tracer 4 version is available and where I can download it.

Thanks
stteng

Where can I download Packet Tracer 4.0 Preview software?

I noticed that Cisco released Packet Tracer 4.0 Preview recently. Its Preview's debut web page ish http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/landing/PT4.htmlC.

Unfortunately I am not a Cisco Academy student so I can't log into their Tools webpage. Does anyone who has access to the Academy's login page put it in a webpage so I can download it (i.e. MegaUpload, RapidShare, etc.) ?

Thanks
stteng

correction

I meant to download the Packet Tracer Preview version from the Packet Tracer Discussion Forum since the final version won't be on the Tools website until Sept. 1, 2006. Can you upload the final version too?

Thanks
stteng

TDawg said:
where did you get it at? do you where I may be able to download it?

I'm a Cisco student. My instructor is giving me the full version tonight!!

wootdance.gif

I have PT 4.0

You can get PT 4.0 at my Website [url removed] ill put it up for download get it while its hot and enjoy. And always thanks to techspot and Cisco.

As per Cisco request we have removed direct download links to Packet Tracer 4.0:

Cisco makes the material available to its Networking Academies for use in the classroom and soon I will also make it available to Cisco Alumni on a post-login page for registered alumni, as a courtesy and an added benefit for Cisco alumni. Otherwise, posting or distribution is forbidden. It's good to know it's in high demand but it is protected material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back