page fault in nonpaged area,IRql not less or equal errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sami12371

i made a computer about a month or so ago and i started getting these errors about 2-3 weeks ago when that blue screen pops up and gives these errors to me. so here is a minidump from a error i got thanks for looking it over.

please ZIP up your last 2-3 minidumps and add them as an attachment.

TXT files do me no good for analysis.

also run memtest 86+ booted from a floppy in the meantime to test your memory. run for 7 passes at least. ensure all drivers and BIOS are up to date.

sorry about that i didn't have winzip at the time

hope this is better thanks alot for paying attention to my post

sami12371, those are not your minidumps. Minidumps are found in C:\Windows\Minidump. Zip 3 or 4 and post them here.

page fault In nonpaged area

i used to have these errors before but when i reinstalled i havn't had them for 2 weeks now they seem to be comming back if you can view my minidump i would greatly appriate it i just got the blue screen again about an hour ago after i went away from my computer for about 15 min.

BugCheck 10000050, {e6015900, 0, bfac65a7, 1}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : nv4_disp.dll ( nv4_disp+f25a7 )

That file is associated with NVidia. Try updating your drivers.

(I did an advanced check and it also noted WoW.exe.
wow.exe is a process used for running old application that usually run on a 16 bit environment. It's required for those applications to run properly.
Note that there are malicious applications, such as FriendlyWeb, that use the same process name. Is there an icon on your desktop that says WoWPapers? Try ad-aware and spybot scans.
Also there are several other applications using the same process name, such as Blizzard's World of Warcraft.)

bsod error I get every once in awhile

I been getting a error every once in away when I either close a game or open it if you could look at my minidumps and get back to me that would be terific thanks alot.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
Two crashes caused by your Nvidia drivers and one by pool corruption.

Uninstall your Nivida Drivers, then use Driver Cleaner to remove 'em completly, then upgrade Nivida drivers to the latest version.

bsod errors still getting them :(

im still getting some bsod errors usually when playing a game or having it minimized. So far i have installed the new driver for my video card and put in the newest n4_driver.dll. Heres come of the recent mindumps i have gotten thanks for your time.

Bsod Error i been getting just randomly(minidumps)

When i get the blue screen it happends either when i keep the computer on idol or when i play a game hope you can look at my minidumps and see what you think of them thanks alot.

Hi sami,
Did you do as Tedster asked and download memtest86+ ?

You need to make a bootable floppy or cd with memtest86+ and run this overnight (at least 7 passes) and ensure there are no problems with your memory.

A LOT of BSOD errors can be caused by flakey or bad memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back