Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area Stop 0x00000050 (0x80363DC1, 0x00000000,

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimaiovu

Hello everybody!

New guy in the topic/forum but the same problem:
STOP: 0x00000050 (0x80363DC1, 0x00000000, 0x80363DC1, 0x00000000)

Started to get this blue screen in the last day, and don't know the reasons, but I had other symptoms, like:
1. each time I want to start my computer he makes 2 times restart before getting the wellcome screen
2. makes restarts without saying smthing, but afterwards I get a message: "the system has recovered from serious error"

My latest 2 minidumps are here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic45928.html. I don't have more cause I made a system reinstall an hour ago.

PLEASE HELP ME!

No, mine one is build-in sound card into chipset Intel845.
I've installed SoundMAX as a driver for that, it may be this the problem?

I don't think so, yet! Because I had this driver before and this problem ocured yesterday, i didn't have it before. How can I check if it is this driver or not??

Besides the SoundMAX, after reinstall of Windows, I've installed also:
1. Driver for ATI Radeon 9600 (the one for 128mb) from 13.06.2007
2. Driver for Network (some kind of Intel 100...)
3. Driver for monitor Samsung 206bw (analog)
4. Driver for chipset Intel845
And maybe smth else, but I'm quite sure that this was all of them. Nothing more.

If you need all the concrete names of drivers, please tell me, I can write them down when i get home.

PS. Well, I think i had 2 problems:
1. One is HaxDoor virus (http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;903251) that i solved with windows reinstall (hope so, please tell me if i'am wrong)
2. Is this problem, and i don't know the reason: software (maybe a driver, like you said) or hardware (someone told me that may be because that there is not enough power getting to all components, or maybe some dust somewhere inside the case.... )
What do you think?

Check ur memory sticks, If U have more than one, check one at a time, If u have only one try to check in another system or try to borrow some known good from a friend and try ir in ur mobo.

Check ur CPU for overheating also (a dirty cooling system can cause some severe errors)

Well, the problem is with the memory. After a couple of MemTest(s) my both memories are ok, I tried them each by each, but together they give me blue screens and restarts.

What should I do???

Sorry, I forgot to mention: I have 2 Ram DDR memories Samsung for 512mb each, and I have 2 ddr slots on my mother board.

Easy Solution

I recently had this same BSOD error message and clearing it up was quite easy (when I eventually found what was going wrong).

After a couple of re-installs of my Windows 2000 OS and swapping out my video card with numerous spares, I discovered my problem had to do with my memory sticks. I am re-doing an old computer and I had 2 sticks on the motherboard, but they were from different manufacturers and they had different timings.

I put in two identical 128MB PC-133 sticks with 3-3-3-5 timings and now everything is fine. I wish I had stumbled upon this solution a lot earlier. I had originally thought the motherboard was bad as it is a bit old, but that wasn't it.

Try using just one stick when you boot up and see if your problems disappear. Then use SisSoftsware's free Sandra Lite System Info program to see the memory stick's timings. Do that for each stick separately and if the timings are not the same, there's your problem. Some motherboards are sticky on this issue. Mine is a Gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back