Paid surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. that site even has music lol :D

I dont know if [that site] is truley legit (just breifly opened it up for a few minutes), although there are some websites that are legit and has the occasional surveys purely for market research (buying habits, consumer patterns etc) that also have some "rewards" such as www.emailcash.com.au over here, (but they do a points system and then when you've accumilated enough then you can get them to send you a cheque or spend it on something)

Beware of sites asking for your bank details plus personal details tho... and O the spam..

I have been taking this paid surveys thing for some time and have found out that the legitimate market research companies really do pay. If you are into it, you can earn like 100 to 200 $ per month. But they are not going to make you rich. Also never pay to join a survey site. They just give you a list of survey sites which you can otherwise find free.

There have never been any security problems. Most of them don't sent any email except the online survey invitations. You may qualify for only some of the surveys sent to you.

Some of the recommended free survey sites are: Surveysavvy, brand institute, NPDOR, Greenfield, Mysurvey, Synovate, Lightspeed, ipsos, pinecone, Your2cents, surveydirect

Survey Club is simply a site with a list of paid survey panels. most of the surveys listed on their site are legitimate. But there are a few that are trying to get you to make a purchase.

Check out the websites in my signature for a database of legitimate paid surveys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back