Paint Shop 9 trial download

peterpainter said:
After 5 long hours of download, and waiting months to find this trial. All I got was the INVALID FILE error message after the paint Shop 9 Trial download was completed. A real shame. I doubt I did anything wrong. :(

https://www.techspot.com/news/15294-daily-download-paint-shop-pro-9-trial.html

Nope you didnt do anything wrong I got the same error after downloading it, fortunately I have a 4 meg pipe so it only took a few minutes.

Mind you it is dated September 9, 2004 so no doubt the link is dead kind of

Not sure who to tell about it, but i'll try to find out.

Regards

Well too bad, I REALLY wanted to get that demo. It has features version X does not have.

One of the 3 R`s should be applied here. Repair it, Replace it or Remove it, as it seriously compromises the integrity of this forum.

If you or anybody else finds a link to download it. Please post it here. Thank you. PP

Thank you Nodsu, I am downloading it. I hope it works. I managed to get a working a DUTCH version, but because of the language barrier is of little or no use. Peter.

Paintshop pro 9 serial number

Nodsu,
It did download, and it seems to work, but I do not have the serial number to unlock the program, if you have it, please post it here. Thanks again, PeterPainter.

Please help me identify the program

Once a downloaded a demo I found by chance , and it gave me the possibility to use the HOUSE WINDOW FRAME filter or mask, unfortunately my hard drive crashed, lost the demo , and now I do not remember the name.

The window was an option just like a regular frame, IF ANYBODY KNOWS THIS PROGRAM , PLEASE POST THE LINK HERE, I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS PROGRAM AGAIN. thanks in advance, Peterpainter

Attachments

• ship2.jpg
    ship2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
  • ship1.jpg
    ship1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Back