Panda 2008 Internet Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjams

Hi
Upon installing panda 2008 and at the end of the installation when it says start protection now, i press finish and the internet access just gets blocked (panda even gives an error saying it can't update) and i know this is correct because when i uninstall panda access is restored....

Windows Vista Home Premium

thx

Check that the edition of Panda you have is OK for Vista. You may have to download an update as part of the install process - check the Panda site before you try to install again.

Thx..Yes i made sure that the trial was compatible with vista when i downloaded and throughout the installation nothing came up to update or errors

No luck still blocking internet and i have attached a screen shot (i had to uninstall panda to do this so security center says 'No antivirus') but the firewall stayed the same throughout

I'm beginning to think that as this is a demo copy you should cut your losses and try something else. What about kaspersky?

what do you mean 'demo copy' FAKE?...Well i have tryed 'AVG..Trend Micro..Mcafee...Kaspersky...Nod32...Norton...Bit Defender(just not panda lol :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back