Pandora's Box Case ( It's Alive !!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Alive !!!

The Structural and Hardware are in place and running...
[FONT=Arial]The Lament Configuration Puzzle Box LIVES !!![/FONT]
forums1.jpg

forums2.jpg

forums3.jpg

forums4.jpg

The Case is 100% Custom and hand made by me of Pine. The PC components are as follows

Shuttle AK39N Motherboard
AMD XP 2000 1.67 GHz CPU Chip
Evercool Aluminum & Copper CPU Cooler
256MB of SDRAM DDR PC1600
24" Red Round IDE Cables
Custom Made LED light system
ATX Power Supply Extension Cable
NVidea MX 400 64 MB AGP Video Card
Generic DVD ROM
40 Gig Hard Drive (do not remember the maker)
480W Dual fan ATX Power Supply

Oh, and to answer the #1 question or comment (Airflow/Heat) There is a very large in-take fan under

the motherboard, the PSU has a flow-thru dual fan system and there is an out-put fan in the upper

back left corner

Now comes the fun part, the artistic insides... I will post the 100% complete version as soon as it

is done !!!

- Post edited to avoid eye damage to our readers ;)
Didou

Quite nice indeed.

I'm wondering if chains jump out of it once you figure out the puzzle...:dead:

Awesome!

Take a picture of the side with the PSU sticking out. I'd like to see how you disguised the cable and generally kept that under wraps (if at all).

The CDROM drives too, if you would...

PSU Cables

The PSU cables were all extened in order to be able to hide them. and to protect the equipment, I sleeved all of it with black expandable sleeving... I will get a pic soon...

MOD Man 1

Haha. Very clever idea.

Hope your temps don't get too high though. ;)

Just kdding. Pine has a combustible temperature of somewhere around 450-500F. ;)

very nice design, Mod_Man_1; you must have some interest in the far east, and it's nice to make something come alive! One bit of advice (very optional) would be to recess the ceiling of the case creating room between the outside of the top of your case and the gold design plate. This way your could hide outflow fans in the top of the case and create a low-to-high flow system making better use of the fan you installing under your MB. And the gold designs on the outside would conceal your fans in the top of the case. Very cool looking though!!! Excellent design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back